matt hyland On Friday 5 March 2010

Todays lecture feedback was I found was really good and Phil picked up some key personal points and traits that I'm sufferring from, though. I'm having problems with maya is an area where I, play blast, it keeps coming up unable to create file


I'm really not sure what is going wrong


anyhow I'm proud of my final story bored, I feel that it turned out better than I had expected.















The Biggest dumb thing I didn't do was get my CD ready but that will be defiantly ready for this coming Monday.

The next project is something that I'm highly looking forward to, I got:


THE MELANCHOLY, TOADSTOOL

I have a lot of character like images falling into my head already, so I really cant wait, when Phil said about bringing an inanimate object tolife, Iinstandtly though of beauty and the beast


being that my character is depressive I'm thinking of taking some reference of Malvin, the manickly depressed robot from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.





2 Comment

  1. Jackie says:

    Well done Matt - keep motivated and focused and I'm sure you will have a great next project!

  2. Ath31as says:

    Marvin shows a lot of how he is feeling by his stance abd posturing. The fantasia clip is excellent. I hadn't watched in a long while. So it was a nice surprise to see how the animators got them to actually walk rather than shuffle.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments