matt hyland On Monday 15 March 2010

The time machine essay, I'm really struggling, today I finally worked out the contempory animation I'm going to work from with in the essay which is "Family Guy", (no this is not my excuse to watch episodes of family guy)

I chose it due to it is completely controversial to the beliefs and views of family back then.

but in general I feel I haven't seen the light to that essay yet, I feel queezy and stuck.


The animation Essay, I'm basing it up on Hanna and Barbera, they produced classic cartoons like:
Smurfs, Tom and Gerry, Snorks, TOP CAT!, and many more.


This cartoon image shows all of who they created.

I have many books I have grabbed from the library that I still need to reference, in-which I will do so tomorrow.

One Response so far.

  1. tutorphil says:

    regarding the time machine essay, i'll give some advice later - watch this space.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments