matt hyland On Monday 15 March 2010

King Kong, was actually a pretty cool film, if I was looking at it from back, then, I'd be impressed, and the actual, fight with the T-Rex was really funny. though I found the women did scream nearly all the way through the film, and the film didn't do women much justes either I found you could see that, the old personer of the "weak women" came through in this film due to the era, and also the racial stigma with in the film.




This film was actually really cool, i was amazed on how smooth the animations where at the time, in the back of my head I was thinking this could make a cool CG movie, though I saying that, I think that would wreck it, in a strange way.

2 Comment

  1. Ath31as says:

    The movie above Matt I believe is 'The Mascot' by Ladislaw Starewicz

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments