matt hyland On Wednesday 17 March 2010

This film I always link with my dad watching it, but since watching this film, and seeing how technically good this film was back in its day. the main thing that got me was the ground breaking technicality of the skeleton fight, with Jason, though very stutterer at times, it was interesting to watch.

If they brought out this film in CG, I would beg the question on, would it be as much technical as break through as this film, or would it become, like another bog standard CGI film that people take for granted and go WOW at. (if people know what I mean, and how I mean by that).




this is a later version of Jason and the Argonauts 2000, I don't think this one seems as great as the origenal...




The Clash of the Titans movie trailer seems brilliant with hard hitting effects. my quarm is have they pulled it too far away from its original storyline . . .



this is a trailer from the original clash of the titans...

One Response so far.

  1. tutorphil says:

    am liking the comparison stuff here, Matt - it's SO important to understand where culture comes from; I think some students believe that culture only started from the date of their own birthdays! The more you are able to 'see' the connections between the past and the present, the more rewarding experiences become!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments