matt hyland On Tuesday 1 February 2011



Here I am reiterating the research and elements that I'm looking at of this project, and cementing the key elements and influences for the game Oliver Twist.




Gustave Dore's




William Hogarth




Game DNA


The DNA of this game comes from sand box styled games, and RPG games

Victorian streets






 Victorian transport






Influence maps from films



The film influences are more taking on board the character styles of the game though I won't be doing character design/modelling I would still like to cement what the characters would be like in the game, to build my head into what the game would look and feel like whilst playing it.



if the game was real my target audience would be aimed at late teens with an age of 18+.

It would be produced upon of these three systems of PC, Playstation and Xbox.






Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments