matt hyland On Monday 21 February 2011

Talking to Elliot last week, he mentioned about texturing and importing a 3d model from Maya into photoshop and then texturing it in from there, searching around on the Internet, I came across a few tutorials up on it. 




though texturing the object seemed quite slow, and I think this is due to that photoshop has to render the texture as you paint it, or that it may have been a graphics issue.






as you see here there are a few issues to where there are what seems to be glitches up on the texture, I'm not too sure on how to over come this. I have also UV'd this as well which helped a lot from what it was, so maybe it could be to do with the UV's or a graphics or rendering issue I'm not sure.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments