matt hyland On Tuesday 9 November 2010



After a slight confuesion on wether I had reviewed this film, I was slightly disapointed to find that i hadent, as it was my favourit films, and am basing my essay arround it.

The Moulin Rouge was one of my most favourit films I had seen in allong time, as a post modern film it was a pastiche of many elements and layered with many stories.

the layers of this film consisted of

the romance of christian and satine that carried this film to an explosion mixed with the duke forcing his love into the situation.

The music was amaizingly fitted together even though they where all from diffearent eras from each other.

amongst this there was the sad story of satine dyeing and suffering through the film, bringing this story into the relms of Romeo and Juliet.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments