matt hyland On Friday 29 January 2010

RIGHT

for along time now I have been feeling very LOW about my work

this project has been a battle for me, Not to skills, but to chains, personally binding me Allison and lev know about these things BUT I want to say that these chains have been broken, and many more are going to be broken, soo basically I back and BETTER THAN EVER...

the fur tutorials bellow are now done and now happy, I feeling stupid not of done them earlier and i put my hands up to saying yes I AM AN IDIOT,

so

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good



Beer fur

bison

sheep and porky pine
porky pine sheep beer and bison mix

polar beer


lighting fur shadings


this area i didn't get on what was happening geuse this is beer fur again




patterned









SANTA HAT




more tutorials are on there way the latest ones and the pirates cove

2 Comment

  1. Ath31as says:

    Pleased to hear Matt, I look forward to working along side the talented and re-focused young man that I know you are.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments