matt hyland On Tuesday, 1 December 2009


one question, can you use a normal ruler?, or will it damage the surface?

3 Comment

  1. Lev says:

    I don't see why not. Never tried it but then again, never needed to

  2. Leo says:

    Nice, a wacom tablet I assume? Which type? It won't damage the surface, but if you really need to draw straight lines use the line tool or use the shift key to draw a straight line when using a brush. There's also rulers and grids you can bring up in photoshop if your measuring.

  3. are cool ya its an A5 version of our black ones in uni, its a much larger one :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments