matt hyland On Friday 18 May 2012




The last video I posted seemed to not have the ending black out. I first blamed it on youtube, but it seemed due to the way it had exported from premier, so to fix this, I added a very quick fade in to black, to tell it to go to black at that point. I hope you like the new ending, the way it was meant to be.

One Response so far.

  1. tutorphil says:

    Okay Matt - looking good - but there's just something glitchy feeling about the cut that comes just after 1min 5secs - can't quite identify what's wrong - try cutting a bit before, or maybe starting the next shot of the plane a bit earlier? Otherwise, you're showing some editing flair here - so fix this and then I guess you hit the render button and be damned! :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments