matt hyland On Tuesday 17 April 2012



page 1


Today I feel I've finaly propperly cracked the logo design. After talking with phil, I really like the grittyness of the new logos, and the way they look like a ruffly painted stencil.  

page 2

Here I would like some opinions on what people think of what one of these logos look best.

page 3
I have also brought forward one of the logos along with the text

One Response so far.

  1. Jackie says:

    For a start, it looks much better now you have turned the 'fins' up the other way again - much less like a mountain range! I'm finding it hard to get my head around whether some of those stencils would work...which bits need to be cut out etc! For example, the ones in column D would, I think, have to have a very thin circular stencil, and then the actual symbol as a solid cut out, placed in the middle? (I think!)This seems a bit of a fiddly process for the pirates who are throwing their aircraft together and getting skybound as quickly as possible. Just an idea - why don't you make a couple of really quick paper versions and just check how they actually work by colouring or painting over them -ie what is painted, and what remains blank etc? Don't worry about trying to get the real shape, just go for a circle and a rough shape in the middle! Might be useful...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments